- Diallas York
- Donna Smoot Walters
- Marsh Buckley
NOTE: Listed in no particular order or preference.
Diallas York, Lorain, Ohio
- TEACHER: 30 years
- TEACHER, MRDD: – 5 years
- LOCAL: Past Local Secretary/Treasurer
- OEA: Convention Planning Chair, Board of Directors
- DELEGATE: LEA/NEOEA/OEA/NEA – 25 years
- OTHER: Negotiations Team
Donna Smoot Walters, Copley, Ohio
- TEACHER: 35-½ years
- LOCAL: Lead Representative, Crisis Committee, Constitution & Bylaws Committee;
- NEOEA: Delegate – 8 years, Board of Directors, Program Committee, Credentials Committee, NEOEA Day, Security & Retirement Committees;
- NEOEA-RETIRED: Organizing Committee, Credentials Committee, Membership Committee, Secretary of Retired Organizing Committee, Delegate;
- OEA: Life Member, Inter-generational Mentor-Kent State, Fund for Children and Public Education Screening Committee/Executive Club Award, Doris L. Allen Minority Caucus Member, Women’s Caucus Member, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Caucus Member, Delegate – 8 years; Congressional Contact Team Chair;
- OEA-RETIRED: Delegate;
- NEA: Attended Spring Annual Conference (San Diego, Orlando, Houston, Atlanta, Dallas), Minority and Women Caucus Member, Delegate – 8 years, Mid-Atlantic Conference Official Team Member;
- NEA-RETIRED: Life Member, Conference (Denver, Orlando, Boston).
Marsh Buckley, Willowick, Ohio
- OEA-R: Advisory Council District Representative- 3 years, Chairman Membership/ Guidelines/ Elections, Member Program/ Services – 2 years, Parliamentarian- 3 years
- NEA: Board of Directors – 6 years, Uni-Serve Advisory Committee – 3 years, Officer Compensation Committee- 3 years, numerous NEA-Retired Conferences, NEA-RA delegate 20+years, Resolutions – 6 years, Mid-Atlantic Facilitator – 6 years, Men’s Caucus treasurer.
- OEA: Board of Director- 6 years, OEA-RA delegate 25+ years, Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Program and Budget Committee, NEA-RA Steering Committee, Resolutions – 16 years, Chairman Resolutions – 5 years, Fund for Children and Public Education State Council , FCPE Legacy Award recipient, Summer Leadership Facilitator/ Presenter, OEA Discipline Handbook Committee, Professional Efficacy Core Function Committee, Women’s Caucus member, Men’s Caucus member, Doris L. Allen Minority Caucus member, Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Caucus member
- NEOEA: Board of Director. – 12 years, Constitution and By-Laws Committee, NEOEA-RA delegate- 30+years, Resolutions – 26 years, Parliamentarian – 11 years, Finance Subcommittee, Program Coordinating Committee, RA Planning Committee, NEOEA-R Organizing Cabinet
- LOCAL: President, Past-President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Building Representative, Negotiations Committee, District Mutual Problem Solving Committee
OTHER: Parliamentarian for SWOEA numerous years, Martha Holden Jennings Scholar, Lake County Science Teacher of the year, Listed in “Who’s Who in American Education” numerous times.
Click here to return to the 2019 OEA-R Spring Ballot home page